Why thankee Faerie Kat! Had a great day at a meeting and chatting with the Nance…
Here are the rules in accepting this award:
1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it in your blog.
3. Link the person who nominated you.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know.
5. Nominate seven ‘Kreativ Bloggers.’
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.
I’ll have to work on the 7 other bloggers and the seven things no one would really know as hey, my life is an open book and it seems we are a mutual admiration society and circulate these things amongst our selves…
1. I used to wear lots of makeup, painted my quite long natural nails, spent 3o minutes on my hair ever day, was always in the latest rock n roll fashion. Today I don’t shave my legs and haven’t for nigh on 20 years and I only paint my toenails in the summer. Makeup? Sometimes a little powder and blush just so I don’t look ill (I can be a pale one). And you can’t get me out of my jeans***…
2. I am addicted to potato chips and cheese puffs, if I’m not eating them it’s because I’m trying really hard not to which is most of the time. I really don’t want to kill myself with junk food, but dang a lang…. I quit everything else.
3. I’m terribly shy with a man I have a crush on. I am right out there with all other people, can walk up and start conversations with complete strangers but when it comes to a man I like, I just kind of, forget who I am. I become very tongue tied and can barely speak. My friends find it astonishing. Good thing it doesn’t happen that often and I’m getting better because I’m seriously getting over them. Men, that is. Well, except for #6.
4. I worked at Peaches Records on Hollywood Blvd for about 6 months. Best job I ever had. I was the cashier and in charge of what music played on my shift. LOVED that.
5. I adore glitter, especially pink and turquoise and lime green glitter. You’d never know it by looking at me or my house. It is a super seckrit lust.
6. I’m in lust with a dead man, Steve Marriot, before 1980.
7. I used to play several instruments; violin, and recorders; soprano, sopranino, alto, tenor recorders and can read music in all 3 clefs. A little piano and flute. I’m not bad with the vocal cords when I’m not feeling very shy.
*** well you can get me out of my jeans but you better be damn cute, damn sexy, very sweet, a little bad, and funny as hell. And don’t forget smart.