The less I worry the more good things happen. Such a Paradox.
- Got a huge check the other day from a benefactor who thinks about my welfare. There are angels in this world.
- My brother and his family arrive tonight and I can hardly wait.
- Mr. Furnace calls me Mrs. Furnace, having a really grand time.
- My home is lovely.
- People are contacting me for work, things are happening.
- I’m grateful. I’m sober. I’m sane.
- I’m not suffering fools, letting them drop off the radar.
- It’s raining and blustery.