- Hearing my neighbor, through the rather thick walls of our duplex, BARACK OBAMA! At the same moment that I saw it online.
- When my new friend called instead of talking we both simply laughed for about 5 seconds.
- The photo of Reverend Jesse Jackson when the news broke.
- The distinct feeling that I have lived to see the impossible. The feeling that I have participated personally in history that will change the world forever. Granted in other lives I’m sure this has also been true, but this is the one I remember distinctly and that I will get to tell my great nephews and nieces about one day.
- I love and admire and respect our new leader as a human being. Yes. I love him. Can’t help myself.
- And yet still only 65% of the people voted.
- WE shall overcome
- The Victory Speech
Oh, these are lovely! How wonderful!
Some things from me:
Cheers from neighboring houses here in Minneapolis as state’s went to Obama.
The tears in my eyes hearing the news that he got it.
A black man yelling at our car as we passed, “Obama, baby!”