omg. I am almost never online these days. Have a little time right now while I wait for a potential client meeting. Splitting headache too. Sheesh, the headaches returned after I moved and while I had a few days respite after my acupuncture, I think I need another session. The weather has been all over the map and I figure it’s partly barometric pressue and partly stress. Still looking for a solid job. Interview tomorrow but it won’t be enough. Not at this rate. So yeah, stress.
- On the 10th I go to the full moon to see how I fit in with the coven. The other fellow withdrew for the year so it’s just me. I might get an answer sooner.
- Miss Mitty and the other kitty, Sophie, have met and are calling their lawyers as a friend says.
- Studio is organized except for the fabric is still in boxes but that went pretty quickly which means…
- I need to get busy for Yule. It will be a very light present year this year, which is probably a good thing but I wish I could do more.
- Sleeping better
- Eating better
- Gas is cheaper (I’ve got serious mixed feelings about that)
- I got through the M’s on my blog roll, woefully behind reading about you all. Soon.
- Life is good
I’m in good shape for the interview tomorrow. Crossing my fingers that I’ll have at least a 4 month part time job asap. I’d like more so I could get medical prescription benefits as my migraine meds are $200 for 9. OMG.
I know it’s coming but goodness…