I requested, and received, tomorrow off.* Yay! I can stay up late tonight finishing the checkbook covers (3 of the 4 will be completed in time).
- make SAMPLE tags for, well, samples, things not for sale
- price things that are for sale for the right price, read VERY HIGH price (hat, tunic, faery jacket, faery purse)
- finish checkbook covers
- make those two pairs of earrings I keep putting off
- table cloths and display cloths
- business cards and tray
- bags for purchased pouches
- bags for purchased earrings
- samples (hat, robe, shirt, tunic, goblet bag, jean jacket, faery jacket, faery purse)
- rain boots for boggy stone circle
- sunscreen (forecast says sun breaks and 63 Yay!)
- lunch and cooler
- water and soda
- warm coat for after dusk
- sketch book, pencil, pen
- project (get some pillows started)
- protection powder
- charm to make my bags and earrings irresistible *wink*
- a NAP
- pack it all into the rolling suitcase
Goodness I hope I don’t forget anything.
*All boss says is “Do you have time accrued?” Duh. Would I ask for time off if I didn’t have time accrued? Anyway…
So, not much for you to do at all then! By 10am you’ll be kicked back on the couch watching Ricki Lake!! 🙂
Have a wonderful day at the Fayre – I hope you sell loads and meet some wonderful people!
Have a wonderful time! Celebrating the seasons is so important — as a matter of fact, celebrating anything and everything is so important in this “do you have time accrued?” world.
How did it all go, Beweave?!! xxx