Three pagan blogs nominated me for the “I LOVE YOUR BLOG” award. At first I hadn’t planned on doing anything about it but when it was THREE, well. Thank you so much Foxchild, Witch Woman, and Green Witch! I was trying to stay humble and not mention this but when three folks, one I’ve never “met,” do this for you, you better say something. I love you guys and hope that this link is enough. You’re not on the list because you are here so technically I guess I’m putting in 10 blogs…
I guess there are rules and you know how I hate rules… I’m also going to nominate blogs that I haven’t seen nominated on the other blogs where this award is circulating around… AND you are under NO obligation to pass this on unless you are motivated to do this. I don’t want to chain blog you.
Rules (I refer to call them suggestions)
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog
2. Link the person(s) you received the award from
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Put links of those blogs on yours
5. Leave a message on the blogs nominated
- Anne Johnson’s The Gods are Bored
- The Michael’s These Thoughts Escape Me
- Buffalo’s Ruminations
- Evn’s Lover of Strife
- Sarah’s Skyclad Crafting
- Christine Kane
- Greg’s The Flaming Rose
Thanks for the love! I’ll pass it out amongst the bored gods!
Humble schmumble! We love you and that’s that!