I kind of considered my visit with my HPs yesterday as my Lammas celebration. I told her I hadn’t been a very active witch. She asked if I was doing my daily devotions. I said yes, sometimes more than once daily. That is all you need do she said. Ahhhhhhhhh.
Tonight is my favorite pasta dish ever with crusty garlic cheese bread, cantaloupe, and a green salad. As a private Lammas. I will of course invite the deities that work with me daily to join in the fun. Sunflower seeds for the squirrels.
- 1 lb shrimp
- 3/4 cup grated romano cheese
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp each oregano, sweet basil, salt, pepper
- 1/3 tsp red pepper flakes
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3-4 cloves garlic, slices
- 1 tbsp fennel seed
- 1 pkg fettucine
1. Place cheese in large bowl; combine spices and pepper in small bowl; measure butter; prepare garlic; devein and peel shrimp
2. Cook garlic and fennel in oil, making sure not to burn as that will ruin the entire dish. If the garlic burns or gets too dark it will turn bitter. Throw away and start again in a clean pan.
3. Cook pasta, when done, put in bowl on top of cheese, butter, and spices
4. Place shrimp on top of pasta and pour fennel garlic mixture over the shrimp and toss.